Art with Evan: Welcome: Art Lessons in Chapel Hill
2013 Summer Fine Arts Camps
Art Studio Drop-In Hours
- Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday: 4:00 – 6:00
- Tuesdays: Closed
- Saturday: 10:00 – 4:00
- Sunday: 1:00 – 4:00
Artist Nights Out (reservation required)
- Studio available for adult and/or child "Artist Nights Out"
- Minimum 5 students
- $20 per person (includes materials/instruction)
- 6:30 p.m. – 8:30 p.m. Monday through Friday (Reserved)
- Offered throughout the year.
Drop-in Open Artist Studio Schedule
Please see Art with Evan’s ongoing schedule.
About Art With Evan:
Imagine painting and drawing in an atmosphere that is creative, positive, and nurturing. At Art with Evan, colorful impressionist artwork surrounds students in a calm, sunlit studio. Mozart, Bach, or Vivaldi plays as young artists become inspired to paint and draw from still-life, animals, the figure, landscape, or their imaginations.
Art with Evan is an art studio where painting and drawing helps students become more sensitive to the world around them and develop fine motor skills. Children of all ages and with special needs are welcome to explore painting and drawing media, including oils, acrylic, watercolor, pencil, charcoal, and pastel.
Evan Hirasawa has been teaching art lessons for more than twenty years in New England and in Chapel Hill. She is a certified art teacher and has a background in art therapy and working with children with special needs.
- Corcoran School of Art, Washington D.C.
- Fine Arts Major
- Massachusetts College of Art, Boston, MA
- B.F.A., Teacher’s Certification K–9
- Lesley College, Cambridge, MA
- M.Ed. Creative Arts in Learning
- Kaji Aso Institute for the Arts, Boston, MA
- Traditional Arts of Japan
- Painter’s Journey through Japan
- Painting Exhibitions in Maryland, Washington D.C., Boston, North Carolina, and Iwate Japan